- No interrupting, no daydreaming, no planning your responses. Just listen.
THE GIFT OF AFFECTION
- Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back, and hand holding.
THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER
- Share articles, positive news, funny stories, and cartoons to tell someone, 'I love to laugh with you.'
THE GIFT OF A COMPLIMENT
- A simple and sincere 'You look great in red,' 'You did a super job,' or 'That was a wonderful meal' can make someone's day.
THE GIFT OF SOLITUDE
- Be sensitive to the times when others want nothing more than to be left alone.
THE GIFT OF A CHEERFUL DISPOSITION
- The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone, even if it's just saying hello or thank you.
THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP
- Without friends life would hardly be worth living, let your friends know just how much they mean to you today.
THE GIFT OF YOUR SMILE
- A simple smile breaks all the barriers of language and culture. Smile and the world smiles with you!
- Author Unknown