You may not be a grey-haired sage of 80, but the truths of life are revealed throughout your lifetime. Although no one can claim to know all there is to know about life, you must have some idea.
Well, here's what someone learnt about life:
* Don't go for looks. It can deceive. Don't go for wealth, for even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because only a smile can make a dark day seem bright.
* It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it. But it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
* Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably does hurt the person too.
* A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck a life. A timely word may level stress. A loving word may heal and bless.
* Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance, and you find that you still care for that person.
* The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything that comes their way.
* Sometimes, the most extensive article may say very little or nothing to you, but a short and simple phrase says it all.
-- Author Unknown